City's wage bill

DonRobertoManciti said:
Don't believe all the rumours of wages you read in a tabloid.

FFS they were even stupid enough to suggest that Yaya was on £220k a week, also how would the press know what a player is on at City or any other club, what do the players do?....fax a hack their contract?

The wage bill will be bigger than Portsmouth's but smaller than United's......fuck all to worry about.

I wish City fans would stop believing this bollocks about massive wages in the papers, or even that Balotelli has not signed due to wages, he agreed Balotelli to join City on what they offered him, City and Inter though have not agreed a fee.

Is it fair to say at this stage that the Balo deal is stalling due to wage demands and the club are reluctant to make the same mistakes as before? Is this proof that paying premium wages to average players in the recent past is coming back to haunt us?

1_barry_conlon said:
You don't know what they are earning. I don't know what they are earning and i suspect everyone on this site doesn't know what they're earning. A few people will though and only them, so let everyone speculate as much as they want as the answer is we know sweet f.a. about the various wages of players and that includes The Sun, Mirror, Mail, watchtower, war-cry and any other publication. The club obviously know what they're doing even with the impending UEFA restrictions so i think we'll leave it to them.

This ^^^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.