City's worst kit of all time

shirt20.jpg

Skashion said:
Colliahhh said:
Man-City-94-Away.gif

That one?

I really like that kit! Probably mainly nostalgia it was my first city kit when I was a young un. Bought it in grown up size recently
I liked that one as well. My first away shirt. All my favourite City shirts, with a few exceptions were from 94-01. I'm glad they're bringing a collar back on the new one, which I quite like.

How anyone can think that looks good is beyond me, what the hell are the grey patches there for? They make no sense.

kenzie115 said:
Skashion said:
Colliahhh said:
Man-City-94-Away.gif

That one?

I really like that kit! Probably mainly nostalgia it was my first city kit when I was a young un. Bought it in grown up size recently
I liked that one as well. My first away shirt. All my favourite City shirts, with a few exceptions were from 94-01. I'm glad they're bringing a collar back on the new one, which I quite like.

How anyone can think that looks good is beyond me, what the hell are the grey patches there for? They make no sense.
Agreed. Bloody horrible.

jimharri said:
kenzie115 said:
Skashion said:

Agreed. Bloody horrible.

They weren't grey - they had a sort of cross-hatching effect that made the players look like they were wearing peep-hole shirts with a bra underneath

jimharri said:
kenzie115 said:
Skashion said:

Agreed. Bloody horrible.
SHITTEST KIT EVER!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.