City's worst manager of all time

Hey Mr Peoffrey.... It's not like he hasn't had any dosh to spend at QPR or been allowed to stamp his authority on the club as I watch a 46th minute corner float hoplessly and harmlessly out of play.

Never mind there's always the second 45..PMSL

BigJoe#1 said:
BigJoe#1 said:
peoffrey said:
I don't want to bring the Bookies in to this. You're too frightened to bet with me and are proving how ignorant you are. I'd take your £100 and buy a round of drinks for everyone in the Pub.

Excuse me?? I am not scared to bet with you just too sensible. Has absolutely nothing to do with "ignorance" (heaven kows where that comes from).

Lets review this at Christmas, you go down and put your £100 on Rangers to stay up probably odds of 4/6 and I'll put my £20 on them to go down. Then we can all be happy.

Still doen't change the fact he is a shit manager and the worst I have seen at city in 43 years of supporting them.

Hey Peoffrey..... PMSL, the man is a joke and they're going down this year... hahahaha

Daz_Blue said:
Ball for his team ...
Coppell because he is a t***
Kendall because he is a judas
Pearce because his teams bored the crap out of me
Clarke because he played guitar
Hughes because he spent money on crap and is clueless
Your choices are spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.