City's worst manager of all time

Can't be bothered ploughing through the previous 24 pages, but surely someone has mentioned John Benson?
I'd bracket him with Ball & Poyser as the unholy trinity.

And I'd forgotten Jock Thomson, who took us down in 1950 - one of those ex-Evertonians, like Ball, Kendall, Reid, Mercer,Royle, Saunders. Seven postwar managers who used to play for Everton? Is this a record? No wonder we've a chequered history (Joe always excepted).

There is only one clear winner, that f*cking loser numpty hughes, every other candidate has at least some mitigation of no money or a piss poor squad left from a previous manager.

Numpty continues to show just how bad he is by repeating the same tricks of spending a fortune and replacing the keeper for a far inferior one while dragging the team down the table, a team with not a bad squad including Djibril Cisse who I rate as one of the best finishers in the game, and Nedum who is as good or better than most defenders in the league.

I pity the poor fans having to listen to the oh so familiar excuses of it being every bodies fault except his week after week, no doubt "We will get stronger in the second half of the season" is on its way soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.