City's worst player of all time

noone's mentioned robbie fowler i don't think.

i think he needs a mention at 11 million pound. and injured.

i don't think he made the "the most exciting city bye" thread.

we've had some cunts here.

Mike Walsh 83-84.
Made his debut against Malcolm Allison's Boro and his mistake saw City concede after 18 seconds.
He then played in the 5-0 defeat at Newcastle and the disastrous FA Cup defeat at Blackpool.
In Typical City style we got him on a free transfer, but somehow contrived to sell him to Blackpool for £5k

spam1967 said:

You're joking, we didn't pay 11m for him did we?

Any player who scored two goals in derby wins as Vassell can never be included in such a poll....and he also scored plenty against Villa in the time he was at City.

If you want a really crap player in a City shirt how about Martin O' Neill. I saw him away at Werder Bremen in 1981 and we lost 8-0

Stuart Lee, Robert Hopkins, Bill Williams, Kevin Bond, Barry Siddall, David Cross, Ged Brannon, David Brightwell, Dabo and many, many more absolute shite footballers we've had to watch over the years. But the two biggest dissapointments for me was Clough and McPointalot!

PinkFinal said:
spam1967 said:

You're joking, we didn't pay 11m for him did we?

it was an 11 mill deal. we actually give 7 for him in blood.

david bernstein actually left the club over the deal.

everyone knew he was a crock.

Who was the player that Royle put on as a sub and took him off 20 minutes later cos he was so bad. Don't think he was ever seen again either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.