Cityzens Prices Confirmed

ell said:
Cityisland said:
This is a joke. I was hoping to take my little girl to her first game (Southampton away) this season. Dont think i will be able to afford to now.

Thats the only game she will be going to and ill have to pay out £25 BEFORE buying her ticket. Thats just her. Living on the Isle of Wight i dont go to more than a couple of games per season so this makes me think twice.

The £10 fee a couple of years ago was a piss take and this angers me as she is going to be denied a rite of passage that i had due to greed.

Not a working mans club anymore. Disgraceful.

To be fair unless it was midweek or something I doubt very much Southampton away would go down to city cards

Not a cat in hell's chance. I can confirm. All the allocation for away seats is nearly always taken up by ST holders. It's only fair really. But it means that I never get to see any away matches. it's a shame really, cause I love the atmosphere generated by away blues. There was one case that surprised me: Tottenham at the Lane last season had a handful of seats on offer to Blue members. Unfortunately, the date didn't suit, and I couldn't make it. St Mary's is not a big stadium, and I don't think there's any chance of City's allocation going to Blue cardholders (or Cityzens, as we're now obliged to call it…)

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
ell said:
Cityisland said:
This is a joke. I was hoping to take my little girl to her first game (Southampton away) this season. Dont think i will be able to afford to now.

Thats the only game she will be going to and ill have to pay out £25 BEFORE buying her ticket. Thats just her. Living on the Isle of Wight i dont go to more than a couple of games per season so this makes me think twice.

The £10 fee a couple of years ago was a piss take and this angers me as she is going to be denied a rite of passage that i had due to greed.

Not a working mans club anymore. Disgraceful.

To be fair unless it was midweek or something I doubt very much Southampton away would go down to city cards

With Southampton a 13:30 KO and, on a Sunda,y you should be fine. I got a ticket as a blue member last season (a Saturday game too) plus it didn't sell out.

Is this the only membership option then (other than 1 of the many forms of season ticket)?

Do city not do the old school access card anymore?

I can't access the OS on my phone before anyone calls me a lazy **** btw.

Stoned Rose said:
Is this the only membership option then (other than 1 of the many forms of season ticket)?

Do city not do the old school access card anymore?

I can't access the OS on my phone before anyone calls me a lazy c**t btw.

No there isn't an access card anymore or match ticket priority. Tickets go on sale first to Blue ( now Cityzen) members usually without a points allocation, the exceptions being the Derby and the last game of the season.. Then after a few days go on open sale. If you don't have a Cityzen card then they send a paper ticket.

Impeccable One said:
citizen_maine said:
Marvin said:
I am bothered about the crowds and atmosphere

I'm not bothered about City memberships. We've had them in one shae or form for quite some while, and they keep getting tweaked. Bluemoon is a City membership of a form.

But as long as there's an Access Card or something similar that's free, or costing a nominal £10 or so, I don't see an issue.......providing you can still accrue points. Some people have to give up seasoncards for legitimate reasons eg work, children etc, and they should be able to transfer their points onto an "Access" card without being forced to pay £35 for Cityzen membership. Providing you can do that, then who cares?

don't think City are that crass and stupid to bite off the supporters hands.

So how do I transfer my Blue membership onto one of these Access cards? As far as I can see, the only option available is to buy a Cityzen card (but it's probably just me looking in the wrong place)

Just go to Sign Up for Cityzen and you can log in with your existing Blue info, everything else is just a case of pressing next>next>next and entering your payment info

I think you've missed the point mate. I know how to get an of these citizens cards. I want to know how I can get one of these (free) Access cards Marvin is talking about

5 or 6 years ago, when the club started to do everything they can to increase whatever they can well beyond inflation and when they started to charge fans for nothing (paying for the privilege of not letting someone pass your loyalty points by paying for double points, paying for the privilege of being able to buy match tickets, paying for cup scheme membership - even if you can't make the games - because it is the only way to get semi and final tickets) there were the same comments.

"Oh, it's only 5 pints of beer"
"Oh, it's all to do with FFP, the club have no choice"
"Oh, it's the price of supporting a good team"

And still, after 5 or 6 years of ridiculous increases in everything related to following City, we have the same ridiculous justifications still.

The "Oh it's only..." line could go on for ever (and looks like it is doing so)

The FFP line shows absolutely no understanding of numbers, never mind accounting.

The supporting a good team line suggests that people put a higher price on supporting a successful City than an average City - i.e. a shit fan.

You have to hope that it is not the same people still banging the same completely discredited lines. However, even if it isn't the same people, you still have morons spouting the same nonsense. Absolute bullshit.

As stated many times on this thread, it is a drop in the ocean and has no real impact on the club, other than the people responsible being able to say that they have - yet again - worked out how to fleece the average fan for another x%.

Pricing about right, makes me laugh all these fans who "cannot make it" the same ones that can make it to Liverpool , united at home and no doubt on the last day of the season to see us win the league.

Don't see why should fans just rock up for the glory games when they can't be arsed for others, a lot of season ticket holders cannot make every game but pay a lot more up front.

Just don't think the club should not especially look after the fair weather fan.

prices_zpsfde668db.jpg

doesn't get a lot of publicity that we have the cheapest season tickets in the league

crmcfc said:
Pricing about right, makes me laugh all these fans who "cannot make it" the same ones that can make it to Liverpool , united at home and no doubt on the last day of the season to see us win the league.

Don't see why should fans just rock up for the glory games when they can't be arsed for others, a lot of season ticket holders cannot make every game but pay a lot more up front.

Just don't think the club should not especially look after the fair weather fan.

because some supporters have other commitments either financial of otherwise , you will find that your alleged "fair weather" supporters dont have the necessary loyalty points to watch the glamour games ,
season ticket holders pay up front , but get a far better deal than a supporter who can only get to 8 to 10 games a season , and i think your "fair weather" supporter is probably a fan who has watched MY team through the hard times , and the financial structure of the premeir league is now pricing out working class people
But if you want to call me a "fair weather" supporter after 50 years and 800 games , then either your ignorant or stupid , you choose .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.