Cityzens Prices Confirmed

citizen_maine said:
Impeccable One said:
citizen_maine said:
So how do I transfer my Blue membership onto one of these Access cards? As far as I can see, the only option available is to buy a Cityzen card (but it's probably just me looking in the wrong place)

Just go to Sign Up for Cityzen and you can log in with your existing Blue info, everything else is just a case of pressing next>next>next and entering your payment info

I think you've missed the point mate. I know how to get an of these citizens cards. I want to know how I can get one of these (free) Access cards Marvin is talking about

Unless I'm mistaken, there ISN'T an access card, ONLY Cityzen.

I asked #MCFCHelp about the availability of tickets for International Cityzen memebrs and here's the reply ...

"This will be made available once the sales criteria has been announced for the fixture. Approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the game sales criteria will be announced. Unfortunately tickets are not guaranteed for any fixture."

So, it'll just be another 'band' of availability and there will not be RESERVED tickets/seating for international Cityzen members.

jma said:
5 or 6 years ago, when the club started to do everything they can to increase whatever they can well beyond inflation and when they started to charge fans for nothing (paying for the privilege of not letting someone pass your loyalty points by paying for double points, paying for the privilege of being able to buy match tickets, paying for cup scheme membership - even if you can't make the games - because it is the only way to get semi and final tickets) there were the same comments.

"Oh, it's only 5 pints of beer"
"Oh, it's all to do with FFP, the club have no choice"
"Oh, it's the price of supporting a good team"

And still, after 5 or 6 years of ridiculous increases in everything related to following City, we have the same ridiculous justifications still.

The "Oh it's only..." line could go on for ever (and looks like it is doing so)

The FFP line shows absolutely no understanding of numbers, never mind accounting.

The supporting a good team line suggests that people put a higher price on supporting a successful City than an average City - i.e. a shit fan.

You have to hope that it is not the same people still banging the same completely discredited lines. However, even if it isn't the same people, you still have morons spouting the same nonsense. Absolute bullshit.

As stated many times on this thread, it is a drop in the ocean and has no real impact on the club, other than the people responsible being able to say that they have - yet again - worked out how to fleece the average fan for another x%.

5 pints of beer? I would prefer to say it's 2 bottles of PIMMs.....

George Hannah said:
prices_zpsfde668db.jpg

doesn't get a lot of publicity that we have the cheapest season tickets in the league

How many of those actually go on sale? a couple of hundred? Less than 1% of our 36,000 season tickets? Pointless to consider them as our actual cheapest season ticket. They also put you somewhere random, so unless your a billy no mates theyre pretty useless.

Our (actual) normal cheapest normal season ticket is north of £500, putting us in the middle of the pack in the premier league. Not as bad as it could be, but I don't get this 'cheapest season tickets in the league' nonsense when it's only a handful of tickets the club sell purely to appear top in these very lists.

ftg said:
How many of those actually go on sale? a couple of hundred? Less than 1% of our 36,000 season tickets? Pointless to consider them as our actual cheapest season ticket. They also put you somewhere random, so unless your a billy no mates theyre pretty useless.

Only this... the £299 season ticket continues to be a shrewd but misleading bit of marketing by the club. Blink and you'll miss your chance to get one of the precious few. More will be available post-expansion but again, I'd wager very few.

For the rest of us (or many of us at least), season ticket prices go up every year but City's canny bit of PR directs attention away from that fact. Can't criticise the club for it, it's the best deal in the Premier League, but very hard to take advantage of and if you can't you're dealing with yearly price hikes.

Impeccable One said:
I asked #MCFCHelp about the availability of tickets for International Cityzen memebrs and here's the reply ...

"This will be made available once the sales criteria has been announced for the fixture. Approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the game sales criteria will be announced. Unfortunately tickets are not guaranteed for any fixture."

So, it'll just be another 'band' of availability and there will not be RESERVED tickets/seating for international Cityzen members.
There hasn't been for years now. There used to be a ''citycard international'' back in the dark ages, and a limited number of seats were held back for overseas blues only. But that died a death. The past few seasons, there's been two levels of ''blue'' membership; standard and ''match priority'' (for a tenner extra). The match priority bit seems to have gone now though; all Cityzen cards seem to be equal now (apart from the loyalty points issue, obviously). For fans with a low points total like me, your best bet is to keep watch on the OS for when tickets for a particular match go on sale; I'm hoping to get over for the Stoke game, so I'll be checking the OS daily for the next couple of weeks (the game is in five weeks' time).

LoveCity said:
ftg said:

Only this... the £299 season ticket continues to be a shrewd but misleading bit of marketing by the club. Blink and you'll miss your chance to get one of the precious few. More will be available post-expansion but again, I'd wager very few.

For the rest of us (or many of us at least), season ticket prices go up every year but City's canny bit of PR directs attention away from that fact. Can't criticise the club for it, it's the best deal in the Premier League, but very hard to take advantage of and if you can't you're dealing with yearly price hikes.

you guys said it all.

Dunne's own goal said:
LoveCity said:
ftg said:

you guys said it all.

I would think the majority on the season ticket waiting list have requested season tickets in the range of £299-£499.

jimharri said:
Impeccable One said:

There hasn't been for years now. There used to be a ''citycard international'' back in the dark ages, and a limited number of seats were held back for overseas blues only. But that died a death. The past few seasons, there's been two levels of ''blue'' membership; standard and ''match priority'' (for a tenner extra). The match priority bit seems to have gone now though; all Cityzen cards seem to be equal now (apart from the loyalty points issue, obviously). For fans with a low points total like me, your best bet is to keep watch on the OS for when tickets for a particular match go on sale; I'm hoping to get over for the Stoke game, so I'll be checking the OS daily for the next couple of weeks (the game is in five weeks' time).

<a class="postlink" href="http://beacityzen.mcfc.co.uk/why-be-a-cityzen.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://beacityzen.mcfc.co.uk/why-be-a-cityzen.html</a>

There's a special allocation to international fans apparently.
LoveCity said:
ftg said:

Conversely I've never heard of anyone who wanted one who's missed out. We don't know how many there are but I suspect it's closer to a thousand than a couple of hundred.

mancity dan said:
Dunne's own goal said:
LoveCity said:

you guys said it all.

I would think the majority on the season ticket waiting list have requested season tickets in the range of £299-£499.

That is true but it's completely different story how many will actually be available at that price

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.