Cityzens Prices Confirmed

Dunne's own goal said:
mancity dan said:
Dunne's own goal said:
you guys said it all.

I would think the majority on the season ticket waiting list have requested season tickets in the range of £299-£499.

That is true but it's completely different story how many will actually be available at that price

I would expect once the first extension is done, you would find close to 3000-4000 tickets would be in this range.

George Hannah said:
"£720 for four tickets for the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony at Celtic Park" - I'd say our prices are very fair in comparison
Hardly a like for like comparison. A one-off ''prestige'' event is always going to cost more than a season ticket would cost on a per match average. For instance; look at FA Cup final tickets. I was lucky enough to get one for the Wigan final and it cost me £75. Multiply that by 4 and it's up to £300. Then you have to look at the category of ticket you're paying for. I would guess that those tickets for tonight are in pretty good seats (they'd want to be for that money!). Would they be comparable to a Club Wembley seat? If they are, those seats at Wembley are not cheap.

I feel a bit cheated by City actually. Living in NI I Don't get across as much as I'd like and I'm not in a OSC as I can't commit to meetings etc, so I travel casually a couple of times a season and rely on the city card/ blue membership to help me get a ticket at relatively short notice. I did get involved in the City Voice but I'm not sure I will bother anymore because I don't think it's particularly worth it. I will still pay this because I support City have done since a boy and my visits to Etihad are still exciting for me in my fifties as visits to Maine Road were in my teens. And after going through all the shit we went through in the 80s and early nineties I'm not going to pass up on our next stage. So I'm over a barrel really!

It you managed 10 games a season then that's an extra £3.50, I think my season ticket has gone up more than that per game. If you can't manage £3.50 then honestly its not for you.

The vast majority who watched through the hard times are still there in my opinion, we averaged around 28000 at maine road now get 47000 at Etihad so don't think we rounded up 47000 worth of new support in last 5 or 6 years do you?

Working class people are paying these prices one way or another if you look around the stadium, can't say the ground is full of yuppies.

I've been to about a 1000 games for the record but if I give up my season ticket next season then yes it comes to the time when I fall into the fair weather fan bracket, nothing wrong with it but that's the way it goes.

There might come a time when city price out the working class fan but its not now, think you need to open your eyes and look around.

gmckennasell said:
crmcfc said:
Pricing about right, makes me laugh all these fans who "cannot make it" the same ones that can make it to Liverpool , united at home and no doubt on the last day of the season to see us win the league.

Don't see why should fans just rock up for the glory games when they can't be arsed for others, a lot of season ticket holders cannot make every game but pay a lot more up front.

Working class people are paying these prices if you look around the stadium its a choice can't say the ground is full of yuppies can you?

Just don't think the club should not especially look after the fair weather fan.

because some supporters have other commitments either financial of otherwise , you will find that your alleged "fair weather" supporters dont have the necessary loyalty points to watch the glamour games ,
season ticket holders pay up front , but get a far better deal than a supporter who can only get to 8 to 10 games a season , and i think your "fair weather" supporter is probably a fan who has watched MY team through the hard times , and the financial structure of the premeir league is now pricing out working class people
But if you want to call me a "fair weather" supporter after 50 years and 800 games , then either your ignorant or stupid , you choose .

I get over for 3 or 4 games a year. Some home, some away.

If Cityzens added the equivalent of 10 quid a game to each of my four match tickets I don't think it's a problem. 45 quid a ticket or 55 allowing for Cityzen membership isn't going to affect the f'in big smile on my face compared to the tears and frown when losing at home to derby county with my 4 quid ticket !

crmcfc said:
It you managed 10 games a season then that's an extra £3.50, I think my season ticket has gone up more than that per game. If you can't manage £3.50 then honestly its not for you.

The vast majority who watched through the hard times are still there in my opinion, we averaged around 28000 at maine road now get 47000 at Etihad so don't think we rounded up 47000 worth of new support in last 5 or 6 years do you?

Working class people are paying these prices one way or another if you look around the stadium, can't say the ground is full of yuppies.

I've been to about a 1000 games for the record but if I give up my season ticket next season then yes it comes to the time when I fall into the fair weather fan bracket, nothing wrong with it but that's the way it goes.

There might come a time when city price out the working class fan but its not now, think you need to open your eyes and look around.

gmckennasell said:
crmcfc said:
Pricing about right, makes me laugh all these fans who "cannot make it" the same ones that can make it to Liverpool , united at home and no doubt on the last day of the season to see us win the league.

Don't see why should fans just rock up for the glory games when they can't be arsed for others, a lot of season ticket holders cannot make every game but pay a lot more up front.

Working class people are paying these prices if you look around the stadium its a choice can't say the ground is full of yuppies can you?

Just don't think the club should not especially look after the fair weather fan.

because some supporters have other commitments either financial of otherwise , you will find that your alleged "fair weather" supporters dont have the necessary loyalty points to watch the glamour games ,
season ticket holders pay up front , but get a far better deal than a supporter who can only get to 8 to 10 games a season , and i think your "fair weather" supporter is probably a fan who has watched MY team through the hard times , and the financial structure of the premeir league is now pricing out working class people
But if you want to call me a "fair weather" supporter after 50 years and 800 games , then either your ignorant or stupid , you choose .

At least you have confirmed you are ignorant , it goes well with your patronising attitude .

With everyone talking about the expense of this and going to only a few games a season why font you look to team up and buy a season ticket between you? I know the glamorous games might cause arguments but I'm sure you could come to an arrangement at the start of the season.

Me ill pay for my season ticket again and hope I get to at least see one game this season which would be an improvement on the last one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.