Cityzens reward store

Not looked into this citizens point thing. Apparently I'm a citizen as I have a SC but I'm unaware of how to get points.
Is it by retweeting things and using selfie sticks outside the ground???

Compulsive Rambler said:
Not looked into this citizens point thing. Apparently I'm a citizen as I have a SC but I'm unaware of how to get points.
You get points via attending games goal bonuses re tweeting things liking pages on facebook etc. The online auctions are good won free tickets to a cup game and a signed pair of Karen Bardsley's gloves this season

I logged onto it for the first time the other day and got a scarf for 500 points. It arrived today but not looked at it yet, not bad for a freebie tho...

Compulsive Rambler said:

You get points by attending games and they give you 10 points for every goal, so you've probably got a fair few already.

One of the best things so far is that you can use the points to enter competitions to attend games like the New York CFC first league game and the recent 1st team trip out the Abu Dhabi: e.g. I think 50 fans were taken with the team on the latter.

Choosing between Willy Caballero's training shirt and Bacary Sagna's training shirt doesn't particularly interest me but a free inflatable banana is a laugh. It's a nice enough idea but doesn't reward enough, IMO. I'd shudder to think how much money I've spent on following City over the years and think we need just a little bit more back from them.

I just used all my points entering the various competitions, and to my surprise actually won one. Got to go in the Chairman's Club for the Burnley in home game which was quality (result aside). It's definitely worth doing.

shhhhhhhhhhhhh - don't advertise the thing, i have more chance of winning things if no one uses it!

(I ignored it all til xmas, thought it was newbie bullshit..)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.