Cityzens reward store

Got 7320 points. No rewards now available so put all points on shirt competition. Will not bother with citizen points again! What's the point?

Got 7320 points. No rewards now available so put all points on shirt competition. Will not bother with citizen points again! What's the point?
Feel exactly the same.
Yet another hairbrained scheme to improve the 'experience' that has been a waste of time.

About six months ago daughter no 2 used up loads of her points on a competition that was cancelled.
She spent ages tweeting them about giving her her points back to no response.
Fair enough they're free but you shouldn't be advertising competition and then pull them.

Used up all my points on a Banana, Flag and 3 Key Rings.

That was weeks ago and up until today I have not received a thing.

Starting to think the Club don't give a toss about pissing off their fans (customers).

Used up all my points on a Banana, Flag and 3 Key Rings.

That was weeks ago and up until today I have not received a thing.

Starting to think the Club don't give a toss about pissing off their fans (customers).
same as............. received nowt

Club piss take

I had 28000 points hoarded up when they announced it's over, had been waiting for them to put some decent rewards on (refuse to waste on comps you never win), as when this thing first started they had good stuff on, got a signed shirt, a signed league cup final prog, all for points and not a comp. So since last summer i'd kept my points as the only stuff they had in the reward store was tat you could just walk in and buy in the shop. Skip forward a year and they still had just the same stuff, and no one from cityzens ever replied about it, and then we find it's being scrapped and i end up having waste it on last season home shirt + a t shrt and afew flags! And it'll prob be xmas by the time it arrives ;)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.