CL draw - Basel

I think it'll sell out around 17-18k points for this one, maybe more, so you'll struggle for one in the city end. The group game trips weren't very appealing to a lot of fans, people have plenty of time to plan this, and its easily accessible by various routes. I'm expecting this to sell out high.

Hoping that's not the case! Got to Naples and Kharkiv so would be gutted to miss out on this one. Shame there's no priority given to those who have gone to previous European away matches in the same season.

Hoping that's not the case! Got to Naples and Kharkiv so would be gutted to miss out on this one. Shame there's no priority given to those who have gone to previous European away matches in the same season.
Agreed. I'd happily have it based on previous attendances at European games over the previous few seasons. I think Liverpool and some other clubs do it that way.

No method of ticket distribution is perfect though and you can't please everyone.

Agreed. I'd happily have it based on previous attendances at European games over the previous few seasons. I think Liverpool and some other clubs do it that way.

No method of ticket distribution is perfect though and you can't please everyone.

Agreed and I think the City points system is a fair way of doing things.

Last edited by a moderator:
We fly to Stuttgart on the Monday from Manny, that cost £24, then the train to Basel which is about 2 hours and costs €20-€30. Got an apartment for three of us that’s £70 each for two nights then fly back to manny from Basel on Weds. the flight back’s £90 so all in for just over £200 which I reckon’s a good deal. Went there on the way to Monaco last year coz our flight to Berlin got cancelled and we had to go there instead for a night. Asked for a bowl of chips in the boozer and the mush quoted me the equivalent of £15 so I politely declined. £10 a pint so we might nip over the French border for a few liveners at a third of the price for a few hours before coming back into town

We fly to Stuttgart on the Monday from Manny, that cost £24, then the train to Basel which is about 2 hours and costs €20-€30. Got an apartment for three of us that’s £70 each for two nights then fly back to manny from Basel on Weds. the flight back’s £90 so all in for just over £200 which I reckon’s a good deal. Went there on the way to Monaco last year coz our flight to Berlin got cancelled and we had to go there instead for a night. Asked for a bowl of chips in the boozer and the mush quoted me the equivalent of £15 so I politely declined. £10 a pint so we might nip over the French border for a few liveners at a third of the price for a few hours before coming back into town

I’m staying in Lörrach just over the German border for this exact reason. Much cheaper for digs and beer, was recommended it by a red mate who went with them.

Have u booked train? Can’t find it that cheap,ditched the Ryanair flights (£20) flying via Brussels now £75 but in Basel at 4-00

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.