CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Prediction:
Real M v Villarreal
Bayern v City
Liverpool v Benfica
Atletico M v Chelsea

Why do people want Liverpool?

City Liverpool and Bayern are some way clear the strongest teams.

Let Bayern draw Liverpool.
Unless we produce a cluster fcuk before it then we’re going to have to play at least one of them sooner or later anyways. I’d rather play the scouse in a 1/4 final than a semi or final. Would cushion the blow slightly if we were to lose it.

Unless we produce a cluster fcuk before it then we’re going to have to play at least one of them sooner or later anyways. I’d rather play the scouse in a 1/4 final than a semi or final. Would cushion the blow slightly if we were to lose it.
Not really. If they draw each other that’s one of them gone. Then in the SF chances are double that we avoid the winner. Then hopefully they get knocked out in the Semi.

I
Not really. If they draw each other that’s one of them gone. Then in the SF chances are double that we avoid the winner. Then hopefully they get knocked out in the Semi.
In an ideal world that’s what we’d love to happen, in the real world though the ones knocking any of us Munich and the dippers out of Europe is each other!

Any team that won’t induce a Pep brain fart would be nice.
Chelsea as we’ve got that CL Final out of our system and he now knows how to beat them.

If we were drawn against Chelsea……even the BBC and SKY would want us to win. You reckon??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.