CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

In a perfect world, Bayern, Liverpool, Chelsea & Real Madrid would all be on one side of the draw, with City, Villarreal, Benfica and Atleti on the other!

Chance of that happening?

City vs Liverpool
Real vs Atleti

Chelsea vs Benfica
Sevilla vs Bayern

UEFA hoping for a “classic” Euro Giants Final:

Real Madrid vs Bayern

No City, No Chelsea, that’s for sure!

Not really. If they draw each other that’s one of them gone. Then in the SF chances are double that we avoid the winner. Then hopefully they get knocked out in the Semi.
They’re so stubborn to understand.. they don’t know sometimes the champions need luck

Ideal circumstance would be an easy quarter say Villareal or Benfica which would allow us to rest players for the game v scousers on the 9th/10th. Win that game give us a massive boost in the league going 4 points clear and then take on the scousers in the semi final of CL.

I think over 2 legs we would do them whereas a one of game in the final I would fear the worst.

I also believe we are the only ones capable of knocking them out of the CL this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.