CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Will the two Madrid clubs both being at home in the same week be an issue?

Just want to make sure it will definitely be the week as planned and the home/away game won't be switched

I know clubs always wanted the away leg first, but im actually quite happy we will be at home first in the QF and also in the SF if we qualify. Feel that suits us better.

With the no away goals that helps against Atletico as well

Yeah sweaty bastard shithousery tactics of Simeone down the drain. Makes no difference now if the first game finishes 0-0 or 3-3. We went out on away goals to Monaco five years ago.

Real Madrid are crap - half the team we beat easily 2 seasons ago - Chelsea should win 9 times out of 10.

I do wonder if the lack of home crowd and the sanctions might effect things though.
If club gets sold it won’t apply

I don't believe in fate or any shite like that, but it does rather have an inevitable feel that we will get them in both cup finals and play off with one another for the league, doesn't it.

Cue us both getting knocked out of everything at the quarter final stages.
Yep, I can see it happening. Best two sides Europe has seen over the past few years to meet each other in three superbowl like cup finals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.