CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Roughly speaking when will the date be announced by the PL for the dippers fixture. Need to book flight before they jack prices up

pretty close to optimal, only way for it to be better would have been getting one of Benfica/Villarreal in QF's but atletico were my 3rd choice. They are not at the peak of their powers and although it will be a slog we should beat them over 2 legs. Avoiding liverpool bayern in semis is big

now us and Liverpool are on seperate sides of the draw does that mean the Liverpool game will be 530pm?
I’m waiting on that, I think we find out the exact dates of the second leg later today so will know then.

Hmm, not to sure about that. I don’t think people give credit to how good Liverpool are. City and Liverpool are the two best sides in Europe.
Bayern are just as good. The dippers are good but can be got at.
I think Bayern will cause their defence fits. Sane will tear Arnold a new one!

I like our draw and chances of getting to the final. I'd back us against anyone over two legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.