CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Liverpool away at villa the Saturday after their second leg. We are Sunday 16:30. Add to them being away before they play us, all adds up.
That’s likely to not be relevant as FA Cup semi finals follow the second legs. Every chance that ourselves and Liverpool will be at Wembley that weekend.

That'll do. Hate playing uk sides in this - aside from that a always seem to contrive to get beaten the whole point is to play foreign teams - and glad we avoided Bayern before the final.

Excellent draw.
Us versus Bayern in the final, is the way I see it panning out. A tough one, but we can do anyone on our day.
I think Liverpool will finally get found out by Bayern. Assuming, of course, that Liverpool beat Benfica (which they should) and Bayern beat Villareal (which they should).

Finally we play Atletico - and frankly, no better time to play them. Will be a quality test against their dour shithousery.

My one fear is that a tie like this, up against a new opponent, could bring out a classic Pep brainfart.

Considering the Chelsea final, I don't think its new opposition that produces those

Happy with Atletico though, they were dog shit against the other dogshits

Could be better. Could be worse.

If we can't get past Atletico over two legs then frankly we don't deserve to win the comp.
We can. But we might lose the PL(Liverpool game). We won’t have enough strength to do it. Liverpool can against Benfica 0-5 away easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.