CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

I so want to beat the bin dipping, job avioding, catalytic convertor stealing, fan killing, blame dodging, phlegm producing, checken grieving, candle lighting, tragedy hugging, coach smashing, bottle throwing bastards in the final.

Only a bit though.
You’re famous. Fine work, squire!
Quote from: Saltashscouse on Today at 12:59:10 pm
Just popped on to see the reaction, fuck me there are some serious Scouse haters on that Blue Moon .
Look at this shite

I so want to beat the bin dipping, job avioding, catalytic convertor stealing, fan killing, blame dodging, phlegm producing, checken grieving, candle lighting, tragedy hugging, coach smashing, bottle throwing bastards in the final.

Only a bit though.

Atletico will be tough obviously but strangely I'm looking at the teams left and thinking we can beat them all! Probably won't turn out that way but there really is no team we should fear. Come on blues!

Ah, tremendous. You lot have a sense when tickets will be available for general sale? I'm in the UK that week and am thankful we have a home match as I cannot make Burnley (plus it's away) nor the Liverpool fixture (as if I could get tickets).

I haven't been out since late 2019 thanks to stupid COVID -- longest time between matches and visits to Manchester since 2007!
Are you on the ticket exchange? You'd be surprised if you're on it at how easy it can be to pick up tickets, especially with this much covid flying about ATM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.