CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Excellent draw.
Us versus Bayern in the final, is the way I see it panning out. A tough one, but we can do anyone on our day.
I think Liverpool will finally get found out by Bayern. Assuming, of course, that Liverpool beat Benfica (which they should) and Bayern beat Villareal (which they should).

Bayern also have a poor record against English teams in the CL finals - Aston Villa, United, Chelsea

We are better than Athletico.
Meanwhile, in an alternate reality, a Liverpool fan has just posted that 'Huge surprise a Cl draw that goes Liverpool's way, what is the world coming to?' They genuinely believe this utter guff.
Seen that on their shit forum, but it was them saying City finally get a tough draw. Amongst other shite about how we aren’t their rivals despite our trying, and the one I really fucking hate - harking on about European Royalty. Utter bastards.

I see dippers, bayern and both Madrid’s are at home second leg, coincidence presumably? If we get to the semi are we home or away first?

Athletico were shite against the Rags,particularly in the opening half hour.

We have to be savvy though,and match them in the dark arts....as naivity is the only reason we won't win.

Happy with that draw. Don’t think any games to be easy at this stage but just happy we avoid Liverpool and hopefully they get dumped out by Benfica. Would rather play both Madrid teams than Chelsea also.

Seen that on their shit forum, but it was them saying City finally get a tough draw. Amongst other shite about how we aren’t their rivals despite our trying, and the one I really fucking hate - harking on about European Royalty. Utter bastards.
Unless you're a geek like me, you didn't see this one! This was only talking about Liverpool and said with no irony whatsoever.

We are better than Athletico.
Meanwhile, in an alternate reality, a Liverpool fan has just posted that 'Huge surprise a Cl draw that goes Liverpool's way, what is the world coming to?' They genuinely believe this utter guff.

They do.

Liverpool.com

AC6-ECECA-958-B-4-F71-B3-FF-6040-FA3-E8117.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.