CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

From the BBC

"Atletico Madrid have the chance to complete a Manchester double after being drawn against Pep Guardiola's City, with Diego Simeone's side having beaten Manchester United 2-1 on aggregate in the quarter-finals."

Why would they frame the tie from the Athletico perspective first? Of course with the chelsea and the liverpool comments in the same article it is from the english sides perspective. It's subtle, but an example of how the media try to make us the away team constantly.

From the BBC

"Atletico Madrid have the chance to complete a Manchester double after being drawn against Pep Guardiola's City, with Diego Simeone's side having beaten Manchester United 2-1 on aggregate in the quarter-finals."

Why would they frame the tie from the Athletico perspective first? Of course with the chelsea and the liverpool comments in the same article it is from the english sides perspective. It's subtle, but an example of how the media try to make us the away team constantly.
Same as British TV commentators bigging up our foreign opponents in Champions league games, then moaning about financial disparity if we dare score a couple, we are the perpetual bogey man.

It really is an interesting debate on whose draw is better out of us and the scousers. Considering every game will matter in the pl during the qf and sf. Liverpool should still have a difficult night in Portugal even if they win. I think I would rather miss Bayern and Liverpool all together. Than have one of the lesser two and one of the harder two. Like both Bayern and Liverpool have got.

What does 'provide a value for gdprConsent mean in the form for tickets for the.home leg mean?

Imagine a City vs Bayern final. Would probably be the highest quality final in history. Two unbelievable footballing sides.
That would be be my dream final as well, give them a good hammering after all the moaning they've done over the years about us. Beckenbauer, hoeness, and the rest of their club. Bring it on!

That would be be my dream final as well, give them a good hammering after all the moaning they've done over the years about us. Beckenbauer, hoeness, and the rest of their club. Bring it on!
My dream final would be City v Benfica, nico otamendi keeping us at bay for 90 mins before reverting to type and scything down Grealish in injury time for a pen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.