CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Significant blocks allocated for the UEFA group. Majority of rows for blocks 303 and 304.

£35 for me, not complaining but anything over £30 for anything but a final seems excessive to me now that i've become accustomed to the £30 away ticket cap, no reason why it needs to be more than that in my eyes. Still, it could have been far more expensive.

£35 for me, not complaining but anything over £30 for anything but a final seems excessive to me now that i've become accustomed to the £30 away ticket cap, no reason why it needs to be more than that in my eyes. Still, it could have been far more expensive.
Anyone sussed out a cheap route

Significant blocks allocated for the UEFA group. Majority of rows for blocks 303 and 304.
Yes the Twats, we are 304 row A front row near the half way line brilliant seats, they haven't moved us for the last few seasons what's different about this game? Cunts

£55 for me; and only a fiver reduction for FOCs all round the ground. £7-50 reduction for FOCs on the non cup scheme prices.
The pricing for us FOC's on the Cup Scheme has been lopsided for all the CL games this season. For example, the small reduction from Adult price in EL3 is way out of kilter with the difference in seasoncard prices. I'm fortunate that I'm one of those who can afford it, but there will be plenty of FOC's who can't. Not that it will matter to City as plenty of those seats will be swallowed up by tourists paying top dollar Adult prices.

The pricing for us FOC's on the Cup Scheme has been lopsided for all the CL games this season. For example, the small reduction from Adult price in EL3 is way out of kilter with the difference in seasoncard prices. I'm fortunate that I'm one of those who can afford it, but there will be plenty of FOC's who can't. Not that it will matter to City as plenty of those seats will be swallowed up by tourists paying top dollar Adult prices.
Indeed. I'm 65 over the summer so qualify for reduced price ST next season. However it's annoying that the CL reductions are so low.
Can you change seats for CL/FAC/LC games if you're on the cup schemes?

Indeed. I'm 65 over the summer so qualify for reduced price ST next season. However it's annoying that the CL reductions are so low.
Can you change seats for CL/FAC/LC games if you're on the cup schemes?
No idea as the reason I'm in the Cup Schemes is to keep my seat. I suppose you should be able to but it would need a call to Supp Servs straight away before tickets general sale date.. Good luck with that, though !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.