CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

To be fair, you are a bit of a bore. Like the poster said, you used to be a decent poster but all you do now is try to antagonise others. It perhaps was funny at first, but after years of the same shite it gets tedious.
Your god like worship of a man and refusal to accept he is capable of human error, is far more tedious. Someone expressing a completely valid opinion different to your own isn't antagonistic. Its you being a petulant child.

The best possible final is City vs Bayern. Both teams will attack relentlessly, the game could end something like 4:3.

Liverpool would be more cautious than Bayern, and would try to hit us on the counter. I know, it's too early to think about the final, way too early, just wanted to say that a City vs Bayern final could be the most attractive game for neutrals.

It does look same as PSG for my area anyway, disappointed but not surprised.

I think with the FA Cup semi and this there will be diluted demand, and with 4/5 games at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.