CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Eventually managed to buy tickets but not had any confirmation email?

I guess I'm just a bit unlucky in that I'm stuck between two groups of CL cup scheme holders on a row, but it will be interesting to see if blocking singles works better for others. I've probably nicked someone else's seats so no issue for me and they have the problem now.
If they aren't on the cup scheme then it isn't their seat for this game.

If they aren't on the cup scheme then it isn't their seat for this game.
Pure technicality. As tickets go on sale to seasoncard holders first, before Cityzens, then it could be implied that they are getting a chance to claim their seats and I would hazard a guess that's what most do. What I meant was if there's a group of 4 expecting to be able to pick up their usual seats, they won't be able to now because I took two of them. I just thought it useful to point out the change this season. For me, I have always been able to pick up my usual seats for cup games but now I cannot do that so have to move somewhere else, or join the schemes of course. This "musical chairs" scenario might actually put people off so it will be interesting to see if it does reduce difficult to sell singles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.