CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Just 246 tickets showing for the away leg online and it's only dropped down one points bracket to cup scheme and 15k+ points. Anyone know if the whole allocation was put on there first thing or are they drip feeding them?

Just 246 tickets showing for the away leg online and it's only dropped down one points bracket to cup scheme and 15k+ points. Anyone know if the whole allocation was put on there first thing or are they drip feeding them?
They sell the worst tickets to the fan's who have bought the most over the years. ie, the highest points holders. I find I'm on the last 3 rows (usuallyZZ) nearly every time I buy a ticket on the first day.

They sell the worst tickets to the fan's who have bought the most over the years. ie, the highest points holders. I find I'm on the last 3 rows (usuallyZZ) nearly every time I buy a ticket on the first day.

It gave me Row A in the upper tier when I chose mine this morning, maybe they're the worst tickets in there though

I was surprised by how few were left when I just bought my ticket, only two blocks available with limited numbers.

Anyone not able to get on the tickets when I’m on the scheme and should be able to buy away ones?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.