CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Yes the Twats, we are 304 row A front row near the half way line brilliant seats, they haven't moved us for the last few seasons what's different about this game? Cunts
Managed to get my usual seat despite the uefa statement - did you get confirmation on yours ?

I'm surprised more hasn't been made of the pricing. It's disappointing, to say the least.
It's £35 behind the goal and in the cup scheme. Which is pretty reasonable in this day and age. For those not in the scheme the prices start getting a little silly

It's £35 behind the goal and in the cup scheme. Which is pretty reasonable in this day and age. For those not in the scheme the prices start getting a little silly
It is reasonable for the level 1 seats, it's not reasonable to have to pay £50 on the cup scheme (and £45 for oaps) to sit in the gods on level 3. Doesn't seem like we get the pricing structure right across stands to me.

It's a shitshow as normal, I had to go through all this rigmarole at the start of the season the only way I got into her account was via a direct message from supporter services on twitter using her supporter number to get in as there's no email address linked to her account, it wont let me use the link now and you cant log in with supporter numbers.

The ticket office is a joke
I joined the cup schemes back in 2011 just so I didn't have to deal with the Ticket Office. Its worked out OK for the most part. They occasionally fuck things up for me just to prove they are still in control.

Doing home and away for this.

Never managed to get to a European away, so that will be fun. Is there anything I should know before I go? I hear Spanish police can be a bit "hands on"...
If you speak very loud and slowly to the locals they will understand you. Beer is an internationally known term. Just hold up the right amount of fingers to indicate the quantity you want.

Went there the last couple of times we played Real, never saw anything myself but heard of a bit of mither in one of the bars( theres a few near the stadium) suppose a lot of it is down to being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I would suggest getting in the stadium before fans leave the bars for the mad scramble to get in, potential kick-off points.
You'll enjoy it, Madrids a great City.
We were stood outside the bar right outside the ground which was full of City fans having a great time. Absolutely no hint of a cross word and suddenly about 5 or 6 Spanish riot vans screeched to a halt and Spanish stormtroopers piled out and proceeded to wade into the City fans hitting anything that moved with batons ! I recall one old guy who was hit over the head turned out to be an official of Charlton Athletic FC. He was pictured in the media with blood covered face. They said at the time that he would be making a formal complaint to UEFA but don’t know if he did. The attack appeared to be premeditated and deliberate, designed to provoke a happy bunch of English football fans to retaliate (which we didn’t) I was threatened with a baton and I was 63 at the time ! Spanish police are as bad, and worse, as the bastards we experienced in Lisbon last month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.