CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

7000 tickets still going for this game… only a week on Tuesday to go. The Sporting home game was selling better at this stage and that game was won. Any idea why?

7000 tickets still going for this game… only a week on Tuesday to go. The Sporting home game was selling better at this stage and that game was won. Any idea why?
Only been on sale 3 days and far greater restrictions on who can buy tickets and how many you’re allowed to buy. It’ll sell out easily IMO.

People with limited financies might prefer to go to a FA Cup semi than line the pockets of an organisation that hates us?
Like it or not there is a large minority of our support who place the priority of European games below domestic competitions. Of which I am one.
If there was a choice between which games I would rather win, then I would choose beating Liverpool twice and exiting the ‘Champions’ League every time. I doubt I am alone.

People with limited financies might prefer to go to a FA Cup semi than line the pockets of an organisation that hates us?
Like it or not there is a large minority of our support who place the priority of European games below domestic competitions. Of which I am one.
If there was a choice between which games I would rather win, then I would choose beating Liverpool twice and exiting the ‘Champions’ League every time. I doubt I am alone.

Surely any rational person at this point would rather win the CL than the fa cup?

Surely any rational person at this point would rather win the CL than the fa cup?

I would suggest a lot of match going fans would hate the thought of losing a knock-out tie to Liverpool.
Losing to Madrid would hurt but not half as much as losing the semi. Leaving Wembley (or even the Etihad) to the gloating of their fans and the media is as bad as it gets.
So without a doubt I would take League win first and a cup win above any European honours - with the caveat that our exit from Europe is not at the hands of ‘This Means More’ team.

I would say some of our best Eithad atmosphere have been in the CL though especially that spurs game in 2019 even on the TV they couldn't believe how loud it was

This, im choosing Wembley and fingers crossed we get past Athletico so I can go to the semi, can't do the QF and FA Cup

Aye up, I am trying to plan something, (Mrs Mist wants to bugger off to see a relative, I want to do the match, we've got a dog) but need to know IF we beat Atletico, is our first leg against Real/Chelsea home or away. I've tried going through 96 pages but cant find it.
Ta in advance

Aye up, I am trying to plan something, (Mrs Mist wants to bugger off to see a relative, I want to do the match, we've got a dog) but need to know IF we beat Atletico, is our first leg against Real/Chelsea home or away. I've tried going through 96 pages but cant find it.
Ta in advance
Home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.