CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

People with limited financies might prefer to go to a FA Cup semi than line the pockets of an organisation that hates us?
Like it or not there is a large minority of our support who place the priority of European games below domestic competitions. Of which I am one.
If there was a choice between which games I would rather win, then I would choose beating Liverpool twice and exiting the ‘Champions’ League every time. I doubt I am alone.
City get about 11% ((100/120)*0.9*0.585*0.25) of every ticket they sell for the semi, but keep 83.33% (100/120 VAT reduced only) of the home UEFA games.

Does anyone know how many tickets are left for the away leg? going to try and purchase at 9am tomorrow when it goes down to citizens

Bit of advice...

Want to buy a ticket for this. On sale now to cityzen members. What flights are people getting, how much etc?

Thanks

Bit of advice...

Want to buy a ticket for this. On sale now to cityzen members. What flights are people getting, how much etc?

Thanks
I was going to get a day trip with Sportworld but they sold out. They've put me on the waiting list incase someone drops out but thinking of just making my own way there as prices are going up by the day. I'm probably going to get Manchester 3.50pm - Almeria 9.30pm - Madrid 10.50pm on Tuesday 12th and then the return will be next day, same route back which arrives in Manchester at 12pm. gonna cost me £232 in total which isn't too bad I suppose. just need to find a cheap hostel in central madrid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.