CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

The club really need to do something about all the single seats that get left over. These are usually the hardest to sell. When you book at some cinemas they don’t actually allow you to create single seat gaps when booking, so I’m sure we could implement a similar solution.
I thought this had already been mentioned and a system is in place.
However if seats 1 and 3 are in the cup scheme and seat 2 isn't then a single vacant seat is inevitable.

The club really need to do something about all the single seats that get left over. These are usually the hardest to sell. When you book at some cinemas they don’t actually allow you to create single seat gaps when booking, so I’m sure we could implement a similar solution.
surely all the singles end up at end of the row ( ive never thought about it till now )

Quick update.

L1 - sold out.
SSL3 - sold out.
Level 2 - NSL2 83 tickets left. (should sell out)
CBL3 + ESL3 - 1000-2000+ left. (didn't count, rough guess) £60 tickets in CBL3 + ESL3 shifting slowly.

2-C172705-5-DA4-41-D7-8140-6615-FD40-FEB4.png

Last edited:
£55 in 201 if in cup scheme and £50 for oldies in cup scheme. Lots of S/T holders not in scheme but it's been sold out for a couple of days. Looks like it could be a great night.

£55 in 201 if in cup scheme and £50 for oldies in cup scheme. Lots of S/T holders not in scheme but it's been sold out for a couple of days. Looks like it could be a great night.
Confused... it's not sold out is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.