CL Final Ref Announced

Is that the Cockend from the dipper home leg who sent Pep off and ruled out perfectly good Sane goal?
That's him. CL final against Chelsea too. I'd rather have them pick a random Inter ultra from the crowd and let them referee.

Once gave Araujo a red card for Barca for a non-foul and then straight away sent off non-Spanish speaker Dembele for supposed dissent. Doesn't speak French btw.

There were 40 odd fouls in the other semi second leg and no bookings for ages. If he doesn’t use his yellows early, Inter are just going to break play up with foul after foul. If he’s strong, we win.

Amazed that it's not that twat Lahore and also surprised that someone who did a game in the semis gets the final.

However, he did reasonably ok so it's all good.

Other than ignoring the blatant assault on Bernie Silva in the first few minutes and allowing persistant fowling by Real , I thought he was decent. At least he won’t put up with any backchat from the Inter players.
Agree with that - minor concern is that he seemed to get in our way a lot when we were passing from side to side 10-15 yards outside RMs box - did anyone else notice or is just me ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.