CL last 16 draw - Monaco

I see no reason for Madrid to win tonight.
A draw or a loss means they will be runners up.
Which means no City Bayern PSG Barca Athletico Seville or Dortmund for them.
Leicester or Arsenal more than likely.
Biggest certainty tonight was Dortmund getting a draw at least.
Seeding spoiling get another competition again.

Not entirely sure of the maths behind this, but it seems to suggest that we're statistically more likely to get Atletico or Borussia than the others. Maybe the algorithm factors in UEFA's inherent corruption.

CzGs_PTXUAY1sT_
Would be piss funny if Arsenal after topping their group ended up with Madrid..

Barca away peformance was fine until 65 minutes when we went down to ten men , Celtic home was played like a pre-season friendly with a second string team , we have only topped our group once because invariably we have had Bayern , Real or Barca in 5 of the 6 seasons in our qualifying group , but why let the facts get in the way , you carry on demeaning the club you allegedly support. You also appear to think Monaco , Sevilla , Boroussia , Besiktas . PSG and a few others would relish a game against us over two legs , maybe not fella . Would like to congratulate you on your unswerving support for the club , keep up the good work.
Been watching City for 60 years, season card holder for over 30, sorry my support does not meet your standards. Being a supporter does not mean we have to think we are better than we actually are.
The point I was trying to make, obviously not very well, is that none of the top teams, Barca, both Madrids and Bayern will be worried about getting us in the draw. If you think we are better than those 4 teams, then great,love your postivitley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.