CL last 16 draw - Monaco

But did we not kick Barcas arse in November.
I mean really really kick their arses ?

I think they should be afraid ..all of them.

Nailed on we get Juve or Athletico.

Just like we will get an away tie against a top 10 premiership club if we overcome West Ham in the 4th round of the cup.

well looks like we will end up playing Atlectico with the luck we have in cup draws

We haven't yet played against Atletico, so it is a welcome change to draw them. Atleast, we are not going to draw Barca, Bayern or Real and I'm pretty relaxed with that.

He played a high-line at Bayern too... Hence why they were found out almost every time they played a good team. Just watch Aguero's hattrick vs Bayern

But, Bayern still had Neuer and a decent set of defenders. They were beaten only against the very Top sides. Every side in the PL is scoring against us and that is a worry.

Just out of interest, does anyone know if they have independent scrutiny at the draw, is it as bent as the FA Cup draw?
There is nothing bent in the UCL draw. It's live in front of millions and the balls are picked up by legends of the game. We are not going to get Barca, Bayern or Real despite finishing 2nd in the group. Enjoy the draw for once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.