CL last 16 draw - Monaco

Not being arsey at all. I'm highlighting the maths behind "cheap" fares which don't end up cheap at all. Alot of folks outside the area lump us in with London. Allow for the rail fare etc if you're planning a trip from a London airport. Manchester - Euston is mile for mile one of the most expensive rail journeys in the world. And then Genoa ... travel from there to Monaco needs to be priced in too. The all-in total is what travellers end up paying. Not just the air fare between two airports which are both in the wrong cities.
Manchester to Euston, "one of the most expensive in the world" give over I paid £30 return in October

The craziest would be to face Sevilla and agent Nasri to knock us out with a late screamer ala Morientes in 2004 when he was loaned to Monaco by Real Madrid
and beat his own club in the semis.
I was going to put that could happen in the semi but obviously not if we play Leicester.

Not being arsey at all. I'm highlighting the maths behind "cheap" fares which don't end up cheap at all. Alot of folks outside the area lump us in with London. Allow for the rail fare etc if you're planning a trip from a London airport. Manchester - Euston is mile for mile one of the most expensive rail journeys in the world. And then Genoa ... travel from there to Monaco needs to be priced in too. The all-in total is what travellers end up paying. Not just the air fare between two airports which are both in the wrong cities.

I think most folk realise that nowadays .. these weird and wonderful trips tend to suit the younger guys or the auld guard
nowadays I check for optimum flight times to actually experience a bit of the city / county im in

Best draw we could've had, incredibly difficult nonetheless (given our recent form).

Pep needs to come up with a plan quickly. And it needs to be more than "We'll buy some defenders in January."

>> a clear choice of formation
>> a clear strongest starting XI
>> the best player for each position rather than the best XI talents spread randomly over the pitch

I know that's a bit strong, but I feel there's maybe even less structure now than under Pellers and that says a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.