CL Last 16 vs Barcelona (feb. 24 & mar. 18)

jonmcity said:
bluetoby said:
Feed_the_Blackley_Blue said:
Where did you book that mate?
Not tellin

Aw go on then went on low cost holidays city breaks flying out with Ryan air back with Monarch

Same as us. Accom in a hostel for €70 for three of us
Have you had your email back yet with confirmation ?
Booked it about 2 hours ago on the direct Ryanair flight Tues/Thurs with hotel but not had confirmation yet...

blueinsa said:
jonmcity said:
Dont book anything with Bravofly they just cancel you booking and ask for a load more cash. not happy

Fucking disgraceful behaviour and not the first post to mention this type of behaviour today.
Same story with low cost holidays took the booking and the money then wanted extra £580 4 hours later c*nts

Tom_mcfc said:
The Fat el Hombre has come up trumps again for our crew. Flights from Liverpool morning of the game coming back the Friday and an apartment centrally located £130 all in. Happy days

have all the deals been bagged?! no flights from manc and liverpool looking at £300 plus just for flights?!?

Mancityfans.net'er said:
Tom_mcfc said:
The Fat el Hombre has come up trumps again for our crew. Flights from Liverpool morning of the game coming back the Friday and an apartment centrally located £130 all in. Happy days

have all the deals been bagged?! no flights from manc and liverpool looking at £300 plus just for flights?!?
they were cheaper this morning, started off at £80, then when i booked they were £110, then took too long to get to checkout and they were £150

We're capable of beating them but some are underestimating barca a little here. They're probably not as good as last year but they are still a top 3 side and we'll have to play out of our skin to beat them over the 2 legs. Unless you are Bayern, you beat Barcelona by playing a very tight, disciplined defensive game and then hit them on the break with pace when you get the chance. that doesn't suit our natural game, we have possession players like Nasri, Silva etc and i think a few of them are going to have to be left out, if we go toe-to-toe with them we'll get beat. Pellegrini is going to have to come up with a tailor-made plan and get them well drilled on it. yaya is keyto this tie for me. The first leg we should concentrate on damage limitation and try not to concede then in the second leg we should be playing Yaya behind the striker in place of Silva. His power and directness will terrify the Barca defence. Yaya behind sergio backed up by Milner the 2 ferns and Navas has a chance of winning in the Nou camp.

It's the draw I was hoping for. We can beat them. We played afraid last year and we're capable of beating them. We need to exercise some demons and take that next step as a club and there is no better chance on no better stage.

jrb said:
Marca.

Luis Enrique is convinced that Manchester City will offer formidable opposition in the Champions League round of 16, in a tie in which he hopes Barcelona can produce their top form.

As occurred last season, Barça face City in the round of 16, and Enrique described the English outfit as "one of the most difficult in the draw and one of the contenders to win" the Champions League. "I have absolutely no doubt that it will be an evenly matched tie. Manchester City have reinforced their squad with important players from Porto and it will definitely be tough. I have no doubt about that", he remarked in a press conference.

According to the manager, "it is essential that the team are playing well" in February so that they can pick up a head of steam in the run-up to the tie. "If we're playing at a good level and we're on good form, then it's easier to deal with the competition. There is so little between the teams that it's going to be essential to be at the level we hope to be", he added.

Enrique also stressed that Sergio 'Kun' Agüero is one of the "top ten" strikers in the world and that Manuel Pellegrini is a "top-class coach" who "has proven as much with all of the teams" which he has managed.

I don't care what he say, he would say the same thing if they were playing Leicester ! :) as he always do this year

I said earlier i don't like this draw at especially with the boring display of Barca all for obvious reasons the only 2 good things are some extra money due to viewers and the management will see clearly what is lacking and the need to get some talents in some areas

squirtyflower said:
Mancityfans.net'er said:
Tom_mcfc said:

they were cheaper this morning, started off at £80, then when i booked they were £110, then took too long to get to checkout and they were £150

There are still plenty of return flights available from Stansted for under £100.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.