CL Last 16 vs Barcelona (feb. 24 & mar. 18)

If we beat barca, I can guarentee we will get madrid. I don't think it's fixed, we've just got no luck at all. Ideally, if we get to the quarters, I'd love to play chelsea. Pellegrini beating Jose in Europe would be brilliant. Actually thinking about it, beating arsenal will be even better, lampard scoring in the last minute. Wenger would have an heart attack.

Why are so many on here running scared of barca? If we ever want to move forward as a team in eurpoe we need to to embrace these matches and give our all. We cannot expect to reach the latter stages of this competition by running awag from the big teams and having a defeatist mentality.

Manchester_lalala said:
MC-alexander-FC said:
How fast did this fixture sell out last year? I really fancy this one and have around 4000 points, am I in with a chance?

Away from home was very quick, at home sold out as soon as general sale went on. It will be the exact same this year I would think.

Sorry, should of said away from home lol. Considering booking flights ect this week but wouldnt want to go without a ticket.

Negredo09 said:
Why are so many on here running scared of barca? If we ever want to move forward as a team in eurpoe we need to to embrace these matches and give our all. We cannot expect to reach the latter stages of this competition by running awag from the big teams and having a defeatist mentality.

Agree 100% , but arent we due an easy draw like Monaco,Porto,Schalke ? and then meet one of the "big three" at a later stage , we arent "scared" of anybody , We just want a fair crack at winning the competition , its not defeatist , its getting pissed off with the corrupt bastards who run UEFA

bluetoby said:
blueinsa said:
jonmcity said:
Dont book anything with Bravofly they just cancel you booking and ask for a load more cash. not happy

Fucking disgraceful behaviour and not the first post to mention this type of behaviour today.
Same story with low cost holidays took the booking and the money then wanted extra £580 4 hours later c*nts

Bravofly did the same to us an hour after booking.
Going from Gatwick now for 90 quid.

MC-alexander-FC said:
Manchester_lalala said:
MC-alexander-FC said:
How fast did this fixture sell out last year? I really fancy this one and have around 4000 points, am I in with a chance?

Away from home was very quick, at home sold out as soon as general sale went on. It will be the exact same this year I would think.

Sorry, should of said away from home lol. Considering booking flights ect this week but wouldnt want to go without a ticket.

Can't see you getting 1 in the city end but you defo get 1 in there end where there will be many blues!

Seen enough over the 2 games last season to say we have a good chance of progression! Play 2 tight games on the counter! Clean sheet at home could be crucial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.