CL Last 16 vs Barcelona (feb. 24 & mar. 18)

I do think it's bullshit that we have drawn them again but we should not go in this scared. People will rule us out as they did after the Moscow game, as they did after liverpool away last season, as they did in the QPR game. We have absolutely nothing to fear. We CAN go toe to toe with barca and with a bit of luck we can progress to the next round. Let's believe blues!

Champions2012! said:
Is it crazy of me to think PSG and us got the hardest teams we could get because UEFA wants us out asap?

UEFA as servants of the elite status quo most definitely want us out ASAP. Less income for us, more FFP implications, etc.

We'll just have to keep coming back to their corrupt little farce every year until they decide to move on to a weaker target as far as bearing the brunt of their corrupt fuckery. That's probably already happening now, really, but so far it has felt like "new guy at work keeps getting fucked with by co-workers." That usually seems to go on till the new guy busts someone in the mouth.

So let's make Barca the mouth that we bust! We can do it! Strong base with the two Ferns. Healthy Sergio. And then on to Real Madrid in the next round and do the same!

bluetoby said:
blueinsa said:
jonmcity said:
Dont book anything with Bravofly they just cancel you booking and ask for a load more cash. not happy

Fucking disgraceful behaviour and not the first post to mention this type of behaviour today.
Same story with low cost holidays took the booking and the money then wanted extra £580 4 hours later c*nts
Report them to Trading Standards. They've taken your money and the booking which, to me, constitutes acceptance of your offer.

The more you look the higher the price will go.leave it for a few days the indirect flights will come down soon direct ones in about a month. There's plenty of time.

Only way we'll win is if we attack! There defense is shit and there's no way they'll keep a clean sheet.

If we play like we did at the etihad last season then it's goodbye CL.

To anyone thinking of taking it further re booking and pAying for a flight holiday etc then few hrs later being told to pay more don't bother it's prefectly legitimate for them to do it

It's a joke a know same thing happened to me a few years ago I booked a holiday paid in full then few weeks later got a letter saying was priced in correct and I either paid an extra £500 or what ever it was or they would cancel the holiday

I did loads of research , basically when you see a price on these sites it's an invitation to accept an offer it's not a contract and they have 14 days to reject your acceptance

Joke

A lot of these sites don't even have the holiday/flight anyway and one you pay they ten try and purchase the product a big con but perfectly legitimate by big business and obviously if they can't at the price advertised then u holiday gets cancelled

Mine was with Virgin too you would have just expected them to honour it anyway

surprise , surprise , we get one of the 3 favourites in the draw , if we do beat barca , we will get the german rags in the quarters and real in the semi's , Platini , UEFA , Rummenigge and ECA , are all c*nts. (and Gill is a c*nt as well)

How fast did this fixture sell out last year? I really fancy this one and have around 4000 points, am I in with a chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.