CL Last 16 vs Barcelona (feb. 24 & mar. 18)

Anyone saying this draw has been 'fixed' is mental imo.

If they really wanted us gone they'd have paired us with Real or Bayern who are both better than Barcelona.

There is no way in any sane mind that Barcelona are guaranteed to beat us.

Should we beat these, which I think we can, we'll have beaten Bayern, Barca and Roma in this campaign. The rest of the competition would absolutely shite their knickers.

Could be the fixture that really puts us 'up there' in Europe this.

if we had everyone fit, Zaba-VK-EM-GC, the two Fern's, Milner, Silva, Nasri, Aguero could win.

If we go 4-4-2 I don't like our chances. Blessing in disguise Yaya is out for the first leg, doesn't cover enough ground in CL.

dingdongbell8 said:
Booked on Ryanair Tue till Thursday staying at Plaza Rieal £134 get on it blues.. travelrepublic

Had e mail to say the flight i was booked and paid for on no longer exists so wanted another £140 to fly to Brussels for 6hr stopover and same home.. Gonna hang on now till after xmas hopefully flights come down then

@BluePhil8 said:
So for the away leg.

You buy plane tickets now.

Then you buy match tickets from City directly? These are on general sale?

What if you don't get a match ticket after paying for the plane?

You don't get free City match tickets with easyjet pal

Beat Barcelona and everything else will be a bonus.

I hope we dont give them too much respect. Suarez and Messi will be a handful though i think the Ferns can keep neymar quiet.

shaiomarali said:
Beat Barcelona and everything else will be a bonus.

I hope we dont give them too much respect. Suarez and Messi will be a handful though i think the Ferns can keep neymar quiet.

Suarez is a flat track bully. Neymar is the real danger man not named Messi and a little physicality will take him out of the match. If they start all 3 strikers they won't have the ball retention they did last season and that would be great for us.

Madrid fan here....feel optimistic about drawing the cules....they are on the verge of panic...Luis Enrique is close to losing his team and shown to be inept tactically

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.