CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

It's fun looking at one of the Barca forums. They basically want the easy options of Porto or Man Utd and don't want City, Juve or Liverpool....they got their wish...haha!!.

Thanks. The link does say that the opening game is subject to you receiving a safety certificate. Doesn''t that also apply to the CL game? Is the safety certificate a formality ? Is work still going on or has everything been completed?

I am a blue ;-)
The safety certificate will be sorted. The second test event is for 30,000 people.
They are now selling tickets for the PL matches at the new place.

In a way am a bit disappointed as I will have chance of going to the new stadium but would have got a ticket if it was at Wembley, either in the away end or in the home end.

Thanks. The link does say that the opening game is subject to you receiving a safety certificate. Doesn''t that also apply to the CL game? Is the safety certificate a formality ? Is work still going on or has everything been completed?
It's opening in September 2018 and we have no reason to believe otherwise ;)

Spurs won’t be easy but we should win. So Ronaldo between us and a CL final?

Then Messi, dippers or rags? I think I’d prefer to take on Messi than put up with the nonsense taking on either of the other 2 would bring.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...m-test-event-matches-and-opening-game-update/

The test events are in the latter part of this month. Nothing stopping use of the new stadium.

The relevent text:

If Brighton win their FA Cup quarter-final match on Sunday 17th March we shall play Crystal Palace on Wednesday 3rd April and Brighton on 23rd/24th April.

If Brighton lose their FA Cup quarter-final match on Sunday 17th March we shall play Brighton on 6th/7th April (subject to Champions League scheduling) and Crystal Palace on 23rd/24th April.
if its the new stadium i'll go, if not i'll fuck it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.