CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

Happy with the draw but Spurs have an advantage with rest days between each fixture.
Before the 1st leg on Tuesday the 9th we either play Cardiff in the League or the F.A. Cup Semi Final (if we win tomorrow) and Spurs have a free weekend (Unless Milwall beat Brighton on Sunday - then Spurs will play Brighton on Saturday as well). So we should all be cheering on Millwall on Sunday!
Before the 2nd leg they have an extra day of rest as well. They play Huddersfield at home on the Saturday (12.30pm K.O.) while we have Palace away on Sunday.
Still think we'll win though would've preferred the same amount of rest between the games. Come on Milwall!

Txiki’s is thinking: common guys let us finish this s..t, I still have Sané’s contract to sort with his mom.
For some reason I originally read the end of your post as “I still have to sort Sane’s mom.”

Last edited:
Don't know if i have missed it but have yet to see poch or anyone from spurs give us their reaction to the draw. Seems a bit strange to me. Have been watching ssn for most of the afternoon. All the other managers have been on but not poch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.