CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

If we do get through from what I saw tonight i think facing this young Ajax team will be a dilemma for Pep. They were relentless in their pressing.

I've been saying this since the start of the season, outside of City, Ajax are the most exciting team in Europe to watch from a neutral's perspective

Ajax were bloody phenomenal last night. Carved Juve apart.

Sane and Sterling against that Juve team would be a bloodbath.

If we do happen to get through against spuds(big if!) i know we are at home first leg with and second leg is on 7/8 May. Does anyone know if the actual game day has been confirmed??

If we do happen to get through against spuds(big if!) i know we are at home first leg with and second leg is on 7/8 May. Does anyone know if the actual game day has been confirmed??
No. Won't be announced until after the quarter finals. Whether that's tomorrow night or Thursday I don't know

Do we know if we'll be playing on the Tuesday or the Wednesday for the 2nd away leg in early may if we qualify? Is there a way to make a calculated guess?

Want to book flights and avoid the rush

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.