CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

It's feeling like City have a the best possible draw they could ever have to reach the final, they have it all to play for now.
On paper I would agree, but watching Ajax in the last couple of rounds I'm not so sure! Don't like thinking too far ahead as tomorrow's going to be difficult but for the sake of the footballing world I don't trust anyone else to stop Liverpool.

Are the dates for the semi finals definite? By that I mean are the winners of our game tomorrow away in the 2nd leg?

It's feeling like City have a the best possible draw they could ever have to reach the final, they have it all to play for now.
Have you watched Ajax this season? They are playing incredible football and have put out Madrid and Juve. No way will that be an easy tie if City progress.

Haven’t really been watching CL games this season so imagine my surprise when I tuned into the 2nd half of juve Ajax. Fuck me ajax looked absolutely sensational, what a wonderful half of football.
Regardless of whether ourselves or Spurs get through tomorrow the CL semi finals are shaping up to be absolutely fantastic ties.

Have you watched Ajax this season? They are playing incredible football and have put out Madrid and Juve. No way will that be an easy tie if City progress.
He didn’t say it would be easy. He said it’s the best chance we’ve had. Kind of like England in the World Cup. We’ve played Maradona’s Argentina, Matthaus’ Germany and Ronaldinho’s Brazil in knockout matches. Surely you agree that Croatia in a semi final, regardless of how good they were, was the best chance we had since 66?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.