CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

With City to over turn the Spurs tomorrow, it'll be 3 out of 4 semifinalists from the Cruyff school of football. Not often it shapes up like this in CL football but the best 4 teams are going to be in the semis. May the best team win

If we get through,They will tear our defence a new one with their pace?? Wonderful to watch!! Really think they will be in the final I’m sorry to say

With City to over turn the Spurs tomorrow, it'll be 3 out of 4 semifinalists from the Cruyff school of football. Not often it shapes up like this in CL football but the best 4 teams are going to be in the semis. May the best team win
Fingers crossed

And the scousers will beat Barca over two legs I'm afraid. Let's take care of Spurs first then worry about that brilliant Ajax team.

You lot will really need to tighten up defensively against the bin dippers. Far too many gaps between defence and midfield and far too many untracked runners at times today.

Haven’t really been watching CL games this season so imagine my surprise when I tuned into the 2nd half of juve Ajax. Fuck me ajax looked absolutely sensational, what a wonderful half of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.