CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

Have you watched Ajax this season? They are playing incredible football and have put out Madrid and Juve. No way will that be an easy tie if City progress.
It won’t be easy but it’s as easy as you’d want at this level. Look at the Dutch table, we should be beating them if we get past Spurs. Also, they’ll be away first leg, both times against Juve and Madrid they’ve managed to stay in the game at home and play on the break away. In the semi final they’ll have to be cautious in the second leg

It won’t be easy but it’s as easy as you’d want at this level. Look at the Dutch table, we should be beating them if we get past Spurs. Also, they’ll be away first leg, both times against Juve and Madrid they’ve managed to stay in the game at home and play on the break away. In the semi final they’ll have to be cautious in the second leg
I watched 2nd half. They were the better side and deserved to beat Juve who are of course no mugs.

I reckon City or Spurs will both fancy their chances though. 50/50 I reckon at least. I'd rather be playing Ajax though than Barca so if we can beat Spurs, this is certainly winnable.

I watched 2nd half. They were the better side and deserved to beat Juve who are of course no mugs.

I reckon City or Spurs will both fancy their chances though. 50/50 I reckon at least. I'd rather be playing Ajax though than Barca so if we can beat Spurs, this is certainly winnable.
Not too sure about that, I reckon we'd bully that Barca defence and midfield.

Ajax are better than barca but don't have messi.

I thought tie was on May 7th at Ajax? flights £80 right now probably double / triple after tomorrow night. wont be many tickets. Id say minimum 5000 blues in Amsterdam with over half without tickets. Will be mental. Come on City play your hearts out tomorrow. What an 8 days of football ahead. Waited a month for this 8 day spell. Tickets for Utd away sorted as well.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/global-club-soccer-rankings/

There's a clear top 4 in World Footy right now.

However I've been banging on about Ajax for months. Definitely the most improved team in the last year. More people seeing it now.

But put it this way.... If we beat Spurs I'd rather play Ajax than Barca or Liverpool. I'm not sure who wins between those two but probably Messi makes the difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.