CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

the Scousers on BBC website dont seem to happy to get us to be honest.thought they would be giving the big un because there only team to beat us in the league but no so.we have this boys lol

People don`t seem to understand this GdB. IMO we will lose at least one more game in the PL,but overall its the end result that matters.
I can't understand why it's even mentioned in the same breath as the other games. Winning the Everton game needs to be the focus above all else right now. Everton>Liverpool x2> United, for me.

In our brief Champions League knock out history we've never won when we play away in the second leg (lost 4) but we've won all 3 we've been home second leg

Good point, we are where we are in the league for a reason. Great managers and great players live for a games like this, that cluster of Liverpool, Utd and Spurs games are when players are most motivated, and with the exception of the spuds at the end of that cluster, there's no travel to speak of, they'll all be at home with the wife and kids the night before, they'll be training together at our place.

The media might well be wanking themselves about the 4-3 and playing it on loop, they'll babble on about istree and glorious nights under the lights at Anfield and how we've not done the double since Henry VIII was on the throne, but who feels the pressure from all this guff? Do you think Pep will have sleepless nights in the run up worrying about Adrian Durham? That Ederson has nightmares about the boiled bollock.

Pep has been here before, he can take this kind of pressure, in fact I think he thrives on it.

We're going to be alright.
Good positive post mate.

We haven't entertained the prospect that we could put it to bed in the first game, that would certainly help the United game!

Its going to be "a great Anfield European night". Their crowd will be very loud and intimidating. Their players will come flying out of the blocks. They'll throw the kitchen sink at us.

And when we score two first half goals it will all go very quiet.

I'm quite surprised at the lack of confidence from Liverpool fans. After all they were battering us 0-1 when Mané got sent off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.