CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Very tough draw but Liverpool play Everton away between the two ties, so whilst we'll have an intense derby to contend with in between legs so will they.

Liverpool Everton game is important to them. Pool will most likely get beat by Chelsea and will be fighting for a top 4 spot.

I may be in the minority that this is probably the best draw for City. Liverpool are a familiar adversary, City play them away first, and there's no pressure in the league anymore.

City only need to score an away goal(s) and the pressure is on Liverpool.

I would have preferred to have got Barca or Bayern to be honest. Bad draw , agree with the poster who mentioned about keeping sterling away from the anfield game.
Bernardo should be a guranteed starter for that first leg. Him Jesus and Sane for me. Press the fuck out of that Liverpool back line.

I may be in the minority that this is probably the best draw for City. Liverpool are a familiar adversary, City play them away first, and there's no pressure in the league anymore.

City only need to score an away goal(s) and the pressure is on Liverpool.
If we get the first goal the tie is over.

We’ll do the scousers over 2 legs, depending on the refs. We can’t afford to play with 10 men so no Sterling plus Fernandinho and Aguero need to up their games at Anfield because they were awful last time around. But let’s not forget, Silva and Kompany were out last time we went there so we’ll be going there like a different team.
City can easily score 3 to 4 at Anfield!

This draw reeks to me. The only 2 English teams drawn together. The big guns are all kept apart. They get rid of 1 of us this round & then Barca, Real & Bayern are waiting to finish off the winners. Always thought that the powers that be would do everything they could to ensure a Clasico final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.