CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

FFS some of the posts I'm reading...over two legs we should be the much better side. I'd take a score draw at Anfield and let's not forget we didn't have Merlin or Vinny for the 4-3 game...still only ten minutes that really cost us.

swap jesus for bernado. Its about keeping the ball. We dont need Sterling at Anfield hes nothing to prove. We keep the ball like we can and they will be so demoralised we can nick it after 70 mins

Would you bring Sterling on for the last 20 minutes?

I can see a couple of GPC style training "knocks" keeping a few players out of the Internationals..

something along the lines of "KdB sustains a freak ginger sunstroke injury" would do nicely

This is the reailty , the title is won , its just where we choose to win it , if we sacrifice a champs league semi-final place by playing our strongest team against the Rags it really doesnt make sense , as much as i despise Rags they would be hurting far more if we have three trophies on the open top bus. If you are so desperate to win the title against the Rags after the outcome of the Champs league draw , then you really have to ask , do you hate the Rags more than you love City. But maybe Everton can do us a favour and take a point of us at Goodison and then its all hypothetical.

Reminding me of the scene off the damned united film where Clough f**ked Derby by refusing to rest players against their rivals leeds and Juve KO'd their youth team out of the european cup after Leeds kicked them apart

Simple solution to stop all the fucking flapping in here.

Play weaker 11 v Everton, Rags and Spurs. Strongest 11 v Dippers in both legs, win home games v Swansea, Brighton and Huddersfield. Title's ours, Jobs a good'un.

Fuck me we've some right fannies on here at times.

He'll rotate if he needs to, but either way we'll have strong enough sides out to win all 5 games ffs.

It'll be interesting to see how he goes about it. I think you're probably right that Everton will be slightly weakened, but won't be wholesale changes.

I am confident we can see off the dippers over two games, however the turd in the water pipe is playing rags inbetween, ah well the true test of champions. There will be no easy games in semis anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.