CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

couldn't care less if we have the league wrapped up.... its a derby game and i will be pissed off as will many others if we play a weaker side. we should always be trying to beat united.

Pep rarely plays a weakened side, dead rubbers and domestic cups aside. There have been numerous times this season when I've heard the team sheet announced and been surprised at how strong it was, when I had been expecting players to be restwed ahead of a big game. I've never heard the team announced and thought he was taking a risk.

Sterling to be on bench at Liverpool & start at home.
Mendy & Kompany being fit + Dave Silva is a different machine.

Don't play Ederson, Vinny, Nico, Dino, Aguero & Silva v Everton.

Mendy needs behind scenes game then 50 mins v Everton.

Need to stick our eyes on the prize, Everton first.
Sterling to be on bench at Liverpool & start at home.
Mendy & Kompany being fit + Dave Silva is a different machine.

Don't play Ederson, Vinny, Nico, Dino, Aguero & Silva v Everton.

Mendy needs behind scenes game then 50 mins v Everton.

Almost forgot Silva (D) didn't play at Anfield, they're fucked now :)

All this stuff about not playing Sterling at Anfield is weird, he needs to sort his head out if it effects him that much.
What next, every player choosing his games depending on how many big bad boo boys the opposition club has?

All this stuff about not playing Sterling at Anfield is weird, he needs to sort his head out if it effects him that much.
What next, every player choosing his games depending on how many big bad boo boys the opposition club has?

It's his 3rd season here now, duff game every time. Keep him out of it, why make it easy for them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.