CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Anyone else getting a bit bored of all this now?

This is exactly the reason why I didn't want us to draw Liverpool. Not because they are a better team (because they aren't) and not because they beat us at Anfield but because I knew it would be a few weeks of not stop bullshit from their fans and the media.

At the end of the day it's just a football game and only a quarter final at that. I really hope we win comfortably and it is a game that we should win. If we don't, I'll be disappointed, as I would be losing to any other inferior team, but it wouldn't be the end of the world, just as it wasn't when we lost against Wigan.

The future will still be blue and that is more important than the result of any one game.

Anyone else getting a bit bored of all this ?

At the end of the day it's just a football game and only a quarter final at that. I really hope we win comfortably and it is a game that we should win. If we don't, I'll be disappointed, as I would be losing to any other inferior team, but it wouldn't be the end of the world, just as it wasn't when we lost against Wigan.

The future will still be blue and that is more important than the result of any one game.

Exactly this. I said earlier in the thread (seems like months ago now) that this is being held out by scousers and the media as some sort of history-defining moment. It isn't even close.

We'll be back at the CL quarter final stage, at least, for the foreseeable future and pitting ourselves against the likes of Barca, Madrid and Bayern, the teams I really want to see us judged against. Liverpool may do a Wigan on us, not nice but it's no big deal long-term.

Quick Question;- I'm a season ticket holder but haven't joined the cup schemes for the first time this season (personal issues), I've bought a ticket but not in my usual seat for the Liverpool home CL game - the question is - does it arrive as a paper ticket or does it get credited to my season card for entry?

Quick Question;- I'm a season ticket holder but haven't joined the cup schemes for the first time this season (personal issues), I've bought a ticket but not in my usual seat for the Liverpool home CL game - the question is - does it arrive as a paper ticket or does it get credited to my season card for entry?
your seasoncard will be loaded for the new seat you have booked,ie the entrance block etc they normally send you a text on the day of the game with your new seat details and entrance block.

your seasoncard will be loaded for the new seat you have booked,ie the entrance block etc they normally send you a text on the day of the game with your new seat details and entrance block.
Cheers, pal

Right. Liverpool fan here . You lot are the best team in the league without a shadow of a doubt. You're a great team. You must be favourites to beat us over the 2 legs we know that. Sometimes things don't go to plan. We can beat you and you know it also we understand that you can beat us. I'm really looking forward to the games. I'm in the City end for the 2nd leg. I hope everything is going to be ok. It's football at the end of the day. I've been on the "greeting" post and the Heysel and Hillsborough mentions have been embarrassing. I'm really looking forward to the games and hopefully you lot are. Don't be bitter it doesn't suit you
the problem you have mate is Liverpool fans are a set of c.unts. self entitled up their own arse c.unts. their club is no longer relevant. they are just another team that plays in the league that is dominated by Manchester City. i get it hurts but they have just accept that. it is what it is. the hard bit i suppose is the rags winning stuff, usually via a bent ref or two but won stuff all the same, well if it helps they have now dropped way lower than Liverpool. hope this helps.

as for sitting in our end, we know thats not true, after the first game you'll no longer be in the tie and you my friend will sell your ticket to a tourist.then i hope cctv spots the fan sitting there and the blue who has sold that ticket is banned for life.

ps.

candles are 10 for a quid at Aldi. stock up now.

I'll make a prediction right now, knowing they're a bunch of ****s, only one turn style open for away fans leading to crushes outside, police not giving a shit (because they're bin dippers too) and no away fans inside Anfield for the first 25 minutes. Still, our team is so good we'll still beat them into submission and the second leg will be a formality.

the problem you have mate is Liverpool fans are a set of c.unts. self entitled up their own arse c.unts. their club is no longer relevant. they are just another team that plays in the league that is dominated by Manchester City. i get it hurts but they have just accept that. it is what it is. the hard bit i suppose is the rags winning stuff, usually via a bent ref or two but won stuff all the same, well if it helps they have now dropped way lower than Liverpool. hope this helps.

as for sitting in our end, we know thats not true, after the first game you'll no longer be in the tie and you my friend will sell your ticket to a tourist.then i hope cctv spots the fan sitting there and the blue who has sold that ticket is banned for life.

ps.

candles are 10 for a quid at Aldi. stock up now.
Lol. Well said Bill.

I'll make a prediction right now, knowing they're a bunch of ****s, only one turn style open for away fans leading to crushes outside, police not giving a shit (because they're bin dippers too) and no away fans inside Anfield for the first 25 minutes. Still, our team is so good we'll still beat them into submission and the second leg will be a formality.
As per the league cup semi a few years ago - 2 turnstiles open, coppers and stewards laughing as people were getting crushed. No way was that done by shit organisation on their part, it was done on purpose by the club. Shitehouse club, shitehouse placcy fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.