CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

the problem you have mate is Liverpool fans are a set of c.unts. self entitled up their own arse c.unts. their club is no longer relevant. they are just another team that plays in the league that is dominated by Manchester City. i get it hurts but they have just accept that. it is what it is. the hard bit i suppose is the rags winning stuff, usually via a bent ref or two but won stuff all the same, well if it helps they have now dropped way lower than Liverpool. hope this helps.

as for sitting in our end, we know thats not true, after the first game you'll no longer be in the tie and you my friend will sell your ticket to a tourist.then i hope cctv spots the fan sitting there and the blue who has sold that ticket is banned for life.

ps.

candles are 10 for a quid at Aldi. stock up now.
I don't know how much candles are in Aldi. You should pay you leccy mate

Has the ref been announced yet, if not when?
All the match officials are Germans, with Felix Brych appointed as referee for the Champions League quarter-final first leg between Liverpool and Manchester City on Wednesday. He reffed us getting beat by Barca, sending off Clichy, getting beat away to Juventus and this seasons win in Naples.

Yeah I'd play Sterling. I know he's been shite against the dippers but he is full of confidence right now and I think he has something to prove.
Despite his recent good form I don't expect Sterling to start far to risky. The dippers have him freaked to such an extent he just can't perform. He will be the focal point of everything they do on the night and if as likely he is marginalised it will affect us adversely. Indeed, in a worse case scenario he could get frustrated and end up getting himself sent off. Leave him on the bench to hopefully do some damage late on.

Who to start in his place is a bit of a problem two options really. Either a straight swap with B.Silva or else bring in Gundogen and move Kevin out wide.

All the match officials are Germans, with Felix Brych appointed as referee for the Champions League quarter-final first leg between Liverpool and Manchester City on Wednesday. He reffed us getting beat by Barca, sending off Clichy, getting beat away to Juventus and this seasons win in Naples.

Much appreciated, thanks. Mixed news judging from that history perhaps

Despite his recent good form I don't expect Sterling to start far to risky. The dippers have him freaked to such an extent he just can't perform. He will be the focal point of everything they do on the night and if as likely he is marginalised it will affect us adversely. Indeed, in a worse case scenario he could get frustrated and end up getting himself sent off. Leave him on the bench to hopefully do some damage late on.

Who to start in his place is a bit of a problem two options really. Either a straight swap with B.Silva or else bring in Gundogen and move Kevin out wide.
I would be astonished if Pep starts Sterling tomorrow. Everyone thinks he will start as he was substituted early on Saturday. Personally, I viewed it as reverse psychology and I'm sure Klopp's gameplan would be based on Sterling starting.

In the 4-3 match Sterling was isolated for the entire match. He was too wide and Ferna, KDB & Gundogan suffered from not having an extra passing option in midfield which led to two of their second half goals. Bernardo Silva came on the whole game changed. Bernardo and David Silva together can control the tempo of the game and that is what you need in the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.