CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Just don't want rags or dippers in the final because while I think City would win it'd be a dreadful experience in Kiev with rag fans pouring in from Istanbul and all points east, or tens of thousands of scousers spending six months of dole money or selling every stick of furniture to get there.

The rags won’t get to the final

In order of how good the likely last 7 we can face are:

Barcelona: they are better than us still so no thanks

Real Madrid: nothing to choose between us and them but the officials make sure they progress so no thanks

Juventus: very difficult to beat with a great defence but we are better than them so yes please

Bayern: about the same level as Juve but with smacked arse faces in the board room so yes please

Liverpool: our bogey team with the pressing style and energy to beat us so no thanks

Man United: nothing to fear so yes please

Shaktar: nothing to fear so yes please

So...from most wanted to least wanted and percentage chance to progress

Shaktar 70

United 60

Juventus 55

Bayern 55

Liverpool 50

Real Madrid 40

Barcelona 35

In order of how good the likely last 7 we can face are:

Barcelona: they are better than us still so no thanks

Real Madrid: nothing to choose between us and them but the officials make sure they progress so no thanks

Juventus: very difficult to beat with a great defence but we are better than them so yes please

Bayern: about the same level as Juve but with smacked arse faces in the board room so yes please

Liverpool: our bogey team with the pressing style and energy to beat us so no thanks

Man United: nothing to fear so yes please

Shaktar: nothing to fear so yes please

So...from most wanted to least wanted and percentage chance to progress

Shaktar 70

United 60

Juventus 55

Bayern 55

Liverpool 50

Real Madrid 40

Barcelona 35

Spot on. Only thing with United is if we draw them now, we will have 3 derbies in april. Could get intense. Pep got a superior record vs the Portugese c*** though, so i remain very confident.

I think the key for us now as we approach the later stages in CL is that we cant afford to not have our best 11 available. I think especially keeping Kompany and Otamendi fit and fresh will be crucial, as the opponents will punish our mistakes a lot harder than in the PL. If VK and Ota can keep their current form in the CL it could be the difference between a semi final and a title.

I don't think there's a team that will be favored against a healthy City over two legs, not even Barcelona.

Ederson, VK, Ota, Walker, Delph, Dinho, Silva, KDB, Sane, Aguero and Sterling.

Too much talent up top and too good in defense. Bring 'em on!

I don't think there's a team that will be favored against a healthy City over two legs, not even Barcelona.

Ederson, VK, Ota, Walker, Delph, Dinho, Silva, KDB, Sane, Aguero and Sterling.

Too much talent up top and too good in defense. Bring 'em on!

Forgot about Mendy, or has Delph impressed you that much? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.