CL Revenues & Coefficients

The potential qualification for a 5th placed finish is based on the performance of the English clubs in this season in isolation.
Currently English clubs are 3rd
See @DaleJohnsonESPN on x/Twitter for full explanation and article

I think you’re referring to the rolling coefficients that are used to determine how many ‘standard’ places each country gets in each of the three UEFA competitions.
I was dealing with the extra CL places in next season’s revamped format, one of which most people were expecting England to get. That’s decided on this season’s coefficients only with two slots up for grabs. England is currently in third place following the conclusion of the group stages behind Italy and Germany.
Edit: @Pablo ZZZ Peroni beat me to it!
Ok - City win the two last 16 games it gives us 5 points and the Nation Team CE 0.625, so looks recoverable and the draw will be a big factor. It is wide open by the looks of it.

10 year is for cash plus the historic trophies, 5 year is for seeding/pots.
The 10-year coefficients were introduced to help the 'istory' clubs who have fallen on hard times. No much use for he Rags as they are even falling of the edge over ten years.

The 10-year coefficients were introduced to help the 'istory' clubs who have fallen on hard times. No much use for he Rags as they are even falling of the edge over ten years.
In the last ten years the rags have won 4 (?) trophies and qualified for Europe every season. They'd have killed for that in the 70s and 80s, but now they can't stop moaning.

Yes CFG 49% ownership, don't think this triggers that rule.
At that level CFG have to show that they do not make football decisions for Girona. CFG have directors on the Girona board, so they may have to resign. If they do, all is well.

At that level CFG have to show that they do not make football decisions for Girona. CFG have directors on the Girona board, so they may have to resign. If they do, all is well.
How do those directors show that they don't make football decisions for Girona.?
Will the Glazers have to resign when scruffy Jim turns up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.