CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Like bluesmartie said, people are on the scheme for one reason and that’s the final. Let’s say 75% of those on the scheme take up a ticket, that doesn’t leave a lot of tickets left for the rest of our season ticket holders. Season ticket holders with low points may get lucky, I just think with Paris being in driving distance, they’ll get snapped up fast.
I don't think they are on it for that one reason though. As I said 7 of us are on it 5 will not be going should we get there.

Porto dropped to 11,000 cup scheme I think. That was with free travel and 25% of the allocation. I'd imagine there is far more on 11k+ on the cup scheme than there are on less than 11k+ on cup Scheme too.

I don't think they are on it for that one reason though. As I said 7 of us are on it 5 will not be going should we get there.

Porto dropped to 11,000 cup scheme I think. That was with free travel and 25% of the allocation. I'd imagine there is far more on 11k+ on the cup scheme than there are on less than 11k+ on cup Scheme too.
Forgetting Porto wasn’t a true reflection due to the travel restrictions,whilst money is tighter reckon more will stump up the cash however they can.Much like those without tickets in Porto. The tickets at €600+ are steep but I know I will and many of my mates would have any ticket. Don’t forget any sponsorship we have take out of our allocation there’s easy 1k tickets gone. Let’s just beat Madrid first. Plus no FA cup final to lump out for last city game for few months. I couldn’t afford porto with the extra costs of tests,I’ll be in Paris no matter what this time! As much as there’s apathy towards the CL think the final tends to expel that feeling and they’ll be scramble for tickets imo.
edit: Plus I think the 16-25 following is growing with us and they’ll snap up any chance. Do accept not everyone does the scheme for the away tickets/ finals my old boss is on it just to save him hassle. I’d say 80% would be looking at it especially as you can just class it as a holiday.

Last edited:
Just score our chances!

they will have a few shots & prob score so we just need to outgun them

Similar question from me, the fates have me in Madrid already that week - presume may be better off getting a ticket in the home end on public sale/resale - anyone done this at the Bernabeu before?
Assuming the rules haven’t changed they won’t let you buy one if you have a British passport (Uefa rules) but if you haven’t then it is easy. Equally if you know anyone who is not domiciled in Uk then they can buy one and get deleivered to their address - easy ways to get around it

In other news real are 2-0 down vs sevilla which will mean they will continue to have to at least keep an eye on the league and not just fully focus on the CL match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.